A while ago, I was engaged in a familiar morning ritual – drowning in a mixed-gender harem of proletariat nymphomaniacs, then grabbing a cup of delicious cafeteria coffee and checking The Morning Watch for content. To my surprise, I found a new opinion piece written by one Joseph Gendron entitled “An Open Letter to the New Religion of Intersectionality”. With this piece, Gendron has filled an important need for The Morning Watch – a true manifesto. While there is a mission statement on their website, it reads like ad copy, and as we’ve tried to show through our first set of articles, the pursuit of truth tends to elude them. I feel that this article is a truer expression of the mind of the young conservative found at The Morning Watch. This is conservatism for the TikTok Age, an expression of a group victimized by a huge leftist mob despite everyone around them being conservative.Continue reading GAMERS RISE UP
Month: March 2019
Climate Change Deniers are Munted
(1) adj. refers to the property of an object (or person) as broken, ruined, significantly damaged, disfigured or deformed, often to the extent that it is not reversible or repairable.
(2) adj. an extreme state of intoxication by way of drugs or alcohol such that the subject’s ability to perform basic tasks such as walking and talking are significantly impaired.
Source: Urban Dictionary
Have you ever met someone so munted they adamantly deny the earth’s climate is changing? They tend to justify this with arguments such as:
- Winter still exists
- New York isn’t underwater, so it can’t be happening
- Even if it were, only yuppie-liberal “intellectuals” would die so it’s not that bad
- Sun cycles
- The earth is only 5000 years old, so your “science” is bullshit
If these arguments grind your gears as much as mine, then prepare to lube up.Continue reading Climate Change Deniers are Munted
Take “The Watchdog” Out Back
My new favorite output from The Morning Watch is “The Watchdog,” a bizarre new series focused on going to minority-themed events and asking stupid questions. Host Sergei Kelley has released two episodes, each of which fits squarely in The Morning Watch’s confusing canon.