Last week, I was walking down Farm Lane, as tends to happen when you have a painful walk to far South Campus for a class. I was minding my own business, blasting my tunes, and generally feeling okay about the state of humanity.
And then I saw it.
Continue reading Galaxy Brains of Farm Lane
A white, gleaming table with a large sign in front, containing some of the purest examples of Farm Lane Guys I’ve ever seen.
(1) adj. refers to the property of an object (or person) as broken, ruined, significantly damaged, disfigured or deformed, often to the extent that it is not reversible or repairable.
(2) adj. an extreme state of intoxication by way of drugs or alcohol such that the subject’s ability to perform basic tasks such as walking and talking are significantly impaired.
Source: Urban Dictionary
Have you ever met someone so munted they adamantly deny the earth’s climate is changing? They tend to justify this with arguments such as:
- Winter still exists
- New York isn’t underwater, so it can’t be happening
- Even if it were, only yuppie-liberal “intellectuals” would die so it’s not that bad
- Sun cycles
- The earth is only 5000 years old, so your “science” is bullshit
If these arguments grind your gears as much as mine, then prepare to lube up.
Continue reading Climate Change Deniers are Munted